Sunday, December 4, 2011

Homemade Christmas Presents

Homemade presents are a wonderful way to celebrate the winter and Christmas holidays.  They are also a great way to be frugal. 

Gifts for Everyone
These ideas are sure to please.

Gifts for Grandparents
Gifts for grandparents can be especially easy.
  • photo albums featuring the grandchildren
  • handprint or footprint ornaments
  • letters, stories, or pictures made by the kids

Gifts For the Real Foodie
All of these recipes store well, which makes them great for gift-giving. They are all grain-free.
What are your favorite homemade gifts?

This post is part of Fight Back Friday, Pennywise Platter, Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways, Fat Tuesday and Monday Mania!

    5 comments:

    Laura said...

    I love giving and receiving home made gifts. And those chewy cinnamon almond cookies are one of the ones going into my cookie baking this year! I am making 4 different kinds. Too bad most of the recipients won't even realize how nourishing the cookies actually are!

    sunnsalt said...

    I love the ideas for lotions and body butter. I know a few people who would be happy to get one of those!

    Misty said...

    handy post! thanks!!

    Melissa Naasko said...

    These are some great ideas. I wanted to say that I love the idea of the tallow candles. I *personally* would save it all up for frying something like chips or fries, but you are clearly way more generous than I am!

    Andrea @ Frugally Sustainable said...

    Hooray!!! This post was one of the top 3 most clicked on post from Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways!!! Congrats:) I will be featuring it this week! The linky goes live this evening...I can't wait to see what you will post this week:)